Tuesday, June 12, 2012

E3 was awesome

Due to some unforseen blah.. i am at E3. I just wanted to share what I saw.. I'm not a journalist. So dont judge me. The best part of E3 was Sony's show and some demos as well as some sections ofxbox. The worst was undoubtedly Nintendo. I'm sorry to say this, but Nintendo sucks. To everyone who missed Batman Arkham City armoured edition on Nintendo, you should see it. Its hilarious. If you played resident evil 4, you know that you cant strafe left or right. It adds to the difficuty of the game. It is a handicap that raises the stakes. Nintendos WiiU raises does the same thing with a menu minigame which will make you want to chuck the damn thing at your armoured edition (Free tip: Its not armoured). Same goes for the zombie game whose name I forgot.
Sony on the other hand messed up their Wonderbook with bad players. I dont want to be harsh as I myself am not that great a player, but they got this woman who cant draw a four (thats the number four -'4' to be clear) with the ps move. I mean, come on... Seriously...
Other hilarious aspects were distributed throughout the show. But the best worst is EA. And by god did they fight for it. The cream of this cake is below for your pleasure. Just watch it with a straight face.
EA sports and Kinect.. a match made in hell.. And who would want to play any ea sports game with a kinect after last years madden at E3?

A special mention goes out for nintendo WiiU which apparently now has the capacity to render full high definition 2D images. Shame on you XBox and PS3. How dare you do this 6 years ago with 3D images. Let Nintendo lead you to the promised land of HD gaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment