Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gravity Rush is awesome

Its the first PSV game I got. I was actually surprised by how good it is. I thought it was a jrpg. But its a platformer. And a great one at that. Its PoP-Sot meets Dead space zero gravity with Zelda windwaker style template. I dont want to tell anything about the story because it will come off as silly. But I highly recommend it. Only drawback is the lack of dialouge. But its great when the game is going. Oh, and I loved the bosses.. Overal, my first PSV game was pretty awesome. And the cutscenes had a neat 3D effect I didnt realise until halfway through the game (I know they showed it in the preview. I just missed it..)

Oh,  and its a fun platinum as well. I got almost all trophies by just playing through the story twice (I wanted to play the game again just for speedrun). By the time I checked, I had only 2 trophies left. 15 minutes later, new platinum... Check out the trailer below.


No comments:

Post a Comment